Current Favourites





Sleek Contour Kit - Medium
MUA Lipstick - Shade 3
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil
Hask Argan Oil
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
MUA Extreme Curl Mascara
Ring - Primark
Hey guys,
I haven't done a favourites post in a while and there's been quite a few things I've been loving recently.
Fashion wise, there hasn't been something that I've been constantly wearing that I haven't put in a previous favourites post.
So this is basically a beauty favourites post!
  Let me just get this out the way, I love the Real Techniques brushes, they really are great brushes and are worth the price. My current favourite is the buffing brush from the Core Collection. I use it to apply my liquid foundation and it does a great job, I've abandoned my foundation brush for this beauty.

I'm so happy I purchased the Sleek Contour Kit, I'm not a huge contour-er but I love adding that extra definition to my face and it's so easy with this contour kit.

MUA is one of my favourite make up brands, I love everything about MUA, their price range, quality and variety.
I purchased the MUA Extreme Curl Mascara a few months ago, I also did a review on it. I really, really like it, it doesn't clump my eyelashes together and all that rubbish. I already have really curly eyelashes but this mascara gives it length too.
Also, the MUA lipstick in shade 3 has been a favourite, it's a great summer colour and is great for when you don't have a lot of eye make up on and just need something to complete the look. It also looks great with lip gloss on top.

Oils.

The deep cleansing oil has been giving me life, my Lord, rubbing some of that on top of your make up, leave it on for a couple minutes, wipe it off, make up gone. I can't wait to review this product.
My face has been feeling very clean since I started using it, I'm trying to get better with my skincare and this product is helping me! Keep your eyes peeled for a review coming soon!

Hask Argan Oil. I've been talking more about my hair recently and how hard it can be to manage, even though I texturized it. My hair is so thick and can be a pain sometimes, I wash it weekly to keep it tamed and it can be very dry. I dyed it a burnt orange, (hoping for a gingery colour and failing) and it was very, very dry. I couldn't take it. A day later, I deep conditioned it, washed it, conditioned it and drenched it with this argan oil, my hair regained life, thank Jesus! Every time I wash my hair, I add a little bit of this oil and it gives it that extra shine and moisture. (Thanks Kelly, I won this in your giveaway!)

The ring is a huge favourite of mine, you lovely readers are probably tired of seeing this ring in my OOTD's but I can't help it! It adds that extra edge, I'm really starting to love gold jewellery!

Any of these been your current favourite? Anything you'd recommend?
Thanks for reading!

Jesslyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...