Plum Wine






LA Colors Nail Lacquer with Hardeners - Plum Wine

Hello lovelies!

As you can see by the colour of my nails, you can tell that I want autumn to begin now. Summer's done for me, I've had a 2 month summer holiday and summer is boring me.
Fashion to make up, I can't wait for that change.

Back to the nails. I really love LA Colors' nail polishes mainly because of the wide range of colours and the fact that they have hardeners in them.
Whenever my nails feel weak, I whip out their nail polishes. My nails literally don't go anywhere, even after having them in water for a long period of time.

It took 2 coats to get this colour, if I only applied 1 coat you'd be able to see my nails through the nail polish.
One thing I hate is sitting still, waiting for nails to dry. This nail polish dries insanely quick, I'm always shocked when I check to see if they're dry and they are.

The only downside is that it doesn't last very long, maybe around 2-3 days which is annoying but I don't mind that much cause I can re-apply and it will dry super quick.

Overall, I love this nail polish, the colour and all!

What colours are you going to be using this A/W guys?
Whose looking forward to Autumn?

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds great, definitely a winter colour I'll be wearing x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. its like a blood red! i love it :)

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour - perfect for autumn!
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...