Trainers Trend

Nike Air Max 90
Adidas Originals Nizza Lo
Nike Air Force 1 Lo
Puma Suede
Hey everyone,
I haven't done a trends post in a while so I thought why not share with you guys a little trend that's floating about.
Trainers.
Recently, the whole sporty look has taken over the fashion world (along with strappy sandals!) and trainers are being worn with everything. Trainers are my thing, I'm so happy that wearing trainers with, literally, everything is a normal thing now.

A huge variety of trainers are hitting the stores and I'm definitely in my zone.
(Anybody that looks at me sideways because I'm wearing a dress with the most boyish of trainers just isn't with it .hmph.)

There are so many trainers on my shopping list and my mum's getting sick of it, she says 'what do you need them for?', I say, 'to wear, obviously!'
I never wear flats, if I do, it's because I've been forced to, it's either trainers or heels and the occasional, sandal in summer.
 Trainers are super easy to style, whether you want to make a skater dress look less girly or if you want to dress down an outfit, trainers are the thing to throw on!

What do you lovelies think about this trend?

Hope you're all well and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...