Liebster Award #2

 
 
 
Hey everyone!
 
I was nominated by Kelly from DayDreams DaisyChains for the Liebster Award. I've actually done this already but I love Kelly's blog and wanted to answer her questions so I thought why not! However, I'll not being nominating and asking the questions again, just hop over to my first one!
 
Here are her questions for me to answer!
 
 
1) What's your favourite part of blogging?
I love taking the pictures for my post, it's quite a huge part of a post and I really enjoy photography.
Communicating with other bloggers is also a favourite part of blogging, just being able to interact with others that understand what you're on about is great.
 
2) Do you have favourite bloggers or do you change who to read daily?
I change all the time, I think it depends on what I want to read, sometimes I can be on a hunt for reviews and hauls before going on a shopping trip or OOTD's for outfit inspiration.
 
3) What's your favourite food?
I love me some Chinese takeaway, there was a point in my life where I was craving and eating it daily. Really bad, I know.
 
4) Sun or Rain?
It depends really. If I'm going out, I definitely want some sun, if I'm just chilling at home, blogging, I don't mind a little bit of rain.
 
5)What would be the one thing you change about your life right now?
Right now? Probably the fact that I don't have a stable job, babysitting is great but I'd definitely prefer to be doing something more mind challenging.
 
 6) What would be the one thing about your life you keep the same?
My family. They're very supportive, they can be a pain at times but I couldn't imagine life without them.
 
 7) If you could describe your fashion taste in three words, what words would you choose?
Smart, comfortable and sporty. Strange combination I know but I make it work haha
 
8) If you could only drink one drink for the rest of your life what would it be? 
Strawberry flavoured water. 1.5L of that stuff in my system everyday for the rest of my life would be great, absolutely great!
 
9) What's you're ultimate none perfume related smell?
I'm going to sound like such a weirdo if I don't already but petrol. I love the smell of petrol, I don't what it is about it but it just smells so good!
 
10) What is your least favourite part of making yourself beautiful in the morning? 
My hair. Takes forever to do and it feels like a chore, wish I could just get ready without having to do my hair.
 
 
Hope you lovelies enjoyed reading my answers and thanks again to Kelly for nominating me, I really appreciate it (Hi Kelly!), make sure you lovely readers go over and check out her blog!
 
Thanks for reading!
 

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS. Hahahaa...

    Thanks lovely ;).

    I crave bad food ALL of the time man, literally, especially chinese. SPRING ROLLS. Yumm.

    I also love the smell of petrol! It smellllls so good pahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks and you're welcome!

      Lool you're making me hungry, boo :(

      Thank God, I'm not the only one haha!

      xo

      Delete
  2. I have the same problem with hair in the morning! So hard to maintain! I am never satisfied!

    Myra x

    Alluring Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's why always do my hair the same, don't have time for styles, I wash it every week as well to soften it and loosen up the curls, craziness! xo

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...