New Blog Series - FashionSquash's Helping Hand

Hey everyone,

Thought I would do something a little different for August. Every Friday starting the 2nd of August I will be doing a post for the FashionSquash's Helping Hand series.

This series is basically going to be tutorials. For the month of August, I'll be doing a beauty series. From how I do my eyebrows to cleaning my make up brushes!

I'm very excited to do this series as it's very different to what I usually do.

What do you guys think? You excited?
Stay tuned!



Disclaimer - This series is based on how I do things, that work for me, they may or may not work for you.
So please, please make sure it is suitable for you before trying anything.
Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great! Can't wait for your first one x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback, come back Friday! xo

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...