June Lust List '13

 
 
Gold Diamante Stud Chunky Chain Sports Watch  - New Look
Cross Heart Peace Midi Ring Pack - Topshop
NYC Quatro Eyeshadow Best Of Broadway - Superdrug
Simple Pore Mini Cleanser
Nike Air Max 90 Premium
MUA Dusk til Dawn Eye Shadow Palette
 
Hey!
 
Here's my June lust list everyone, I am currently on a shopping ban until my birthday (20th July) which is absolute torture!
I've been wanting this and that throughout the whole of June but eye shadow palettes have been catching my eye. NYC and MUA have great eye shadow palettes for cheap prices and that means I'm going to be stocking up!
A bit of arm and finger candy would do me a lot of good right now and this watch would look great on my arm, wouldn't it? haha.
Air Max 90 & 1 trainers have been flying around and the neon ones are my favourite at the moment, I'm not really a fan of pink but neon pink Air Max 90 trainers sounds wonderful but for now the neon yellow ones are going to replace the fact that I haven't seen any pink ones, they look great too, so I'm happy.
The Simple pore mini cleanser is a product I've heard about and would love to try.

So that's my lust list, what have you had you eyes on?
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...