How I Style My Nike Blazers

 



 
 
 Hey everyone!
 
My Nike Blazers are my favourite shoes at the moment so I thought why not put together some outfits I'd wear with them.
I'm the type of person that would wear trainers with anything, skirts, dresses etc.
If you don't want to wear tights with a dress, you could wear ankle socks with lace trimming with it.
I think they're great shoes to pair with any outfit!
 Below are just a few outfits I'd wear with my Blazers.
 
What's your favourite outfit? Do you have a favourite pair of trainers? Let me know!
Thanks for reading!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Dipped Hem Shirt - Primark
Jacket - H&M
Jeans - New Look
Bag & Bracelet - Primark
 
 
 
 
 

 
Dress - Primark
Cardigan - Topshop (last year!)
Clutch - New Look (last Summer!)

Bracelet - H&M
Necklace - Primark
 
 
 
 

 
Dress - New Look (Last Christmas sales)
Demin Jacket - Primark
Bag - Primark
Ring & Necklace - Primark
 

 

 
Leather Jacket - River Island
Stretch Top - Primark
Skirt - New Look (last summer)
Bag - Primark
Ring & Necklace - Topshop (last year)
 

4 comments:

  1. I love Nike Blazers, so comfy and look great, plus there's a great mix of colours, the tricky part is working out which to go for!

    I blogged about them recently too www.fashionperks.co.uk/nike-blazers/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, I hard time choosing which ones to go for!
      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Your soo cute omg lol!

    I love the first look and the last look the best !! :)

    kouturekittenblog

    Bloglovin’
    FB’ I LIKE BACK :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loool thanks and those are my favourites too!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...