OOTD | Polo Neck & Hair Tuck





Stradivarius Polo Neck Jumper (post) | Jane Norman Trousers (old) | Primark Jacket (old) & Bag
eBay Boots | The Watch Hut Casio Watch* | Hair Info


Hi everyone,

As you can see I'm rocking my Stradivarius roll neck jumper, I couldn't wait to throw it on and show you how I style it!

I wanted to keep the outfit neutral so I paired it up with my high waisted trousers that I bought ages ago and my tan boots.

Mustard, tan, camel, grey are becoming my favourite colours to wear, they're so easy to wear in whatever type of garment you're wearing, whether it be a jacket or a pencil skirt.

I also managed to get this amazing weekender bag from Primark for £12!
Yes, £12!
I was so chuffed because I needed a bag that would fit an A3 book in and I needed it ASAP so popped into Primark and voila!

I really love this outfit, I also tested the waters with the polo neck-hair tuck, it's always nice to try something new.

What do you guys think?
Are you fan of the neutral colours, I'd love to know how you're styling your A/W pieces!

Take care,
Jesslyn

4 comments:

  1. awwww you look so lovely, i love the colour co-ord you've got going on.

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! Its defiantly all about the brown & blacks this winter!

    www.studentbargains.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks & it definitely is all about the neutrals this a/w and I'm loving it haha xo

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...