NEW IN | Matalan Knitwear




Hi guys,

As promised, the last part of my new buys.
I was looking for some more knitwear to add to the wardrobe so I looked on so many sites and couldn't find big knit jumpers.
I remember someone mentioning to me that Matalan do good jumpers so I headed to the website and did a little browse and voila!

I found some great ones and they were all on sale going down from £25 to £8-9.
The dresses I hoped would be oversized jumpers but I'm 5ft3 so it was definitely a dress when I tried it on. I still love them, knit dresses are easy to style for Spring.

What have you picked up in the sale lately or in general?
I'd' love to know, below are the links to all 3 jumpers!

Roll Neck Jumper Link
Cream Cable Knitted Dress Link
Grey Cable Knitted Dress Link

Take care,
Jesslyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...