OOTD | Matalan Lovin'










Matalan Jumper | River Island Jeans (old) | Primark Jacket & Bag | Nike Air Flights 


Hey guys, 

OOTD's seem to be going down a storm which is great because I'm loving my wardrobe at the moment and taking OOTD pictures are becoming second nature.

I really wanted to wear my new Matalan jumper that I bought the other day (haul), I absolutely love it.
The high-low aspect of the this jumper is amazeballs, I'm all for covering the backside from the googly eyes haha

I also like the jumper with lighter jeans so I paired it with that. I wanted to keep the outfit balanced because it is Winter and I didn't want to be dressed like it's Summer time so I threw on a black jacket and black accessories to balance it all out.

That's all for today guys, hope you liked my outfit, there are more to come haha
Let me know if you want me to do a lookbook or if you want me to style a certain item!

Thanks for reading, 

Jesslyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...