LFW Overview

Temperley  
 Magaret Howell
Preen by Thorton Bregazzi
Christopher Raeburn 
Mulberry 
Burberry


Hey everyone!

Hope everyone's been enjoying the Fashion Weeks, London Fashion Week has come to the end!
I always look forward to the London segment of the Fashion Weeks because the style is amazing and as an aspiring designer, I relate to the designers way more than any others.

I think nearly every designer had a good coat going this season. 
The textures and colours were so on point, I usually have my favourites each season but this season, I actually couldn't pick my faves.
Every collection had something I loved about it, whether it be the styling or the actual pieces.

I'm so looking forward to A/W15, I always look forward to A/W but this year's trends are so on point!
I can't wait to be honest. What were your favourite designers or looks from LFW?
I'd love to know!

Jesslyn x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...