OOTD | The Coat







Primark High Neck Jumper | Vintage Levi Mom Jeans | Bershka Coat 
Primark Weekender Bag | Adidas Superstar

Hiya guys!

I know many wanted to see this jacket styled so I made it my mission to get an OOTD up for you guys.
I wanted to go chic but keep it true to my style, I'm a huge fan of high necks, roll necks, polo necks, the lot so it was only right that I wore one for this outfit.

I'm also loving neutral colours so I incorporated that into this look.

I had to throw on my new Adidas kicks, they're my favourite trainers at the moment, they're so comfortable. If  you're going to buy a pair of trainers this year, make sure it's the Adidas Superstars, they are the classics!

I know you guys are probably thinking, 'you've changed your hair again?!' but it's only temporary until my next proper hairstyle. I do love the full fringe, it's new for me.
It's Malaysian Virgin Hair and it's the straight hair in lengths 14,16,18,20 and a 12 inch closure cut into a full fringe. It's a wig I made myself for my sister but she's not using it so I stole it haha

That's it for now, I'm enjoying showing you all my outfits, my style's changing slightly and I definitely want to keep you guys updated! Do let me know if you want to see any particular outfits with pieces I've bought or a lookbook.

Take care!
Jesslyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...