FOTD | Warm Faced Winter





Hi guys!

I haven't done an FOTD in ages, I've been focusing more on the fashion side of things which I am happy to be doing but I definitely don't want to neglect the beauty aspects.

So speaking of not neglecting, I thought I'd share my everyday winter make up look. 
It's a warm look that can be worn with any outfit or any hair colour or style.

Now, because I'm wearing a fringe, I like to keep the face pretty simple so I focus mainly on a flawless base.
I've been loving the brown lip lately, it's a great alternative to a nude lip which is obviously shades lighter. It's so close to my skin tone that I think it makes the look, look very edgy but simple.

Below are the products I used for this look:

Base

MUA Pro Base Primer
MAC Fix +
Revlon ColorStay Foundation | Caramel
MUA Complexion Kit
ELF Cosmetics Maximum Coverage Concealer | Almond
Sleek Contour Kit | Medium (also used the highlighter)
Make Up Revolution Blusher | Treat

Eyes

Barry M Mascara (review coming soon)
NYC Quattro Eyeshadow Palette | Best of Broadway
MUA Eyeliner | Black

Lips

LA Colors Lipliner | Dark Brown

So those are all the products I used, I hope you can get your hands on them if you want to achieve this look.
It's fairly simple and most products are super affordable.
The lipliner is a lovely £1! I will stock up on this shade, I love it!

Hope you guys liked this look, let me know if you want to see my face more haha

Take care and thanks for reading guys,
Jesslyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...