That Leather Bucket Hat


Look at this beauty, just look at it!
Lovely Christmas gift from the sister, she knows me soooo well. I've been on the hunt for one for ages and she managed to find one for me.
I have a floral which I wore on holiday and I absolutely loved it but a girl is never satisfied unless she has something in black also.
I thought the cotton ones were pretty dry looking and that's why my leather hunt started.

Tried and failed so I just pushed it to the back of mind, every now and then, thinking, 'oh, a leather bucket hat would look good with this outfit'. Don't you just hate that?

Well, luckily, my sis supports the movement and got me this gorgeous thing. 
It's from Primark and it's from the mens' section, she said. Not sure about the pricing but I'm sure it's not much more than a tenner.

I'm loving it so far, worn it a few times and I can't wait to show you guys how I'm wearing it.
Keep a look out!

Take care, 
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...