Hello 2016!



Happy New Year!

So excited to start a fresh new year, here on FashionSquash! 
2015 was a bittersweet year but I'm looking forward to what 2016 has to offer. I haven't really thought about goals for this year because I'm more or less going with the flow. I know setting goals is something you should do at the start of every year however, I know ,deep down, what I want to accomplish this year regardless of writing a 'goals list'.
2015 was a rocky year, especially towards the end but I'm sure those experiences and lessons I've learnt will help 2016 be a much better year and me, a better, stronger person. I think I put a lot of energy into helping others during 2015 and at times, it was very draining, usually forgetting that I need take a step back and focus on me and my wellbeing. So definitely will be looking after myself more this year,  keeping myself stress-free,  motivated and just happy, in general.
I'm actually excited to say the least,  got loads planned,  academically and personally,  so I'm looking forward to sharing it all with you guys!

Hope you're all looking forward to the new year,
hello 2016!

Take care,
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...