OOTD | New Year's Khaki








When the Sun comes out on a Winter's day and you snap up the opportunity to get some great pictures. Yurp, yurp!
I was cold, of course but nothing a good jacket or coat can't fix, Winter hasn't really been showing itself so why not whip out the old arms, eh?
I'm obviously taking khaki into the new year, it's such a neutral colour that I'd never thought about before and I now I want half my wardrobe to be khaki!

My wardrobe is evolving actually, mainly because I've done a huge clear out and now I can see what I really have and what I'd prefer to have more of, I've purchased some amazing knits and basic bits so I'm pretty excited to show you guys.
I'm refining my style so you'll get to see what I'm up to along the way.

I do feel pretty fresh, this is what the start of a new year does to you. I know I said I didn't really want to set goals or resolutions but I might do a few blog ones because there's a few things that I want to improve and it will be nice to share them with you all.
Have you set any resolutions/goals? I'd love to know!


I'm wearing:

NEW LOOK Cami
NEW LOOK Ripped Cargo Chinos
(ALTERNATIVELace Up Heels
PRIMARK Clutch


Thanks for reading, 
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...