OOTD | Tracksuit Vibes







Christmas is coming!

Unfortunately, Christmas is cancelled in my house (I know, Christmas is never cancelled blah blah!)
We're currently in the process of moving house so everything is upside down, so that means no Christmas tree. 
No tree, no gifts right?
It's crazy because we've always stuck to the tradition of staying home for Christmas but that looks impossible. 
We're a big family, so no matter what, we always find a way of enjoying each other's company.
The positive side is, that we're blessed enough to be entering into the new year in a spangly, new house.

The moral of the post is, I've been living in tracksuits!
Half of my wardrobe is in the new house, shoes and everything so tracksuits have been the new swag.
Don't get me wrong, I've been loving how comfortable I am, I'm all for comfort.

I've been loving this tracksuit mainly because it's fur lined. I hate wearing layers underneath a tracksuit because you start look very teddy bear-esque so being able to put on a vest top and then throw the hoodie on is great.

Plus, new Air Max's are making their first appearance in an OOTD, must say, I've been wearing them non-stop!


I'm wearing:

PRIMARK Fur Lined Tracksuit
JD SPORTS Air Max 90
ARMANI Tote Bag
NEW LOOK Faux Fur Headband
THE WATCH HUT Casio Watch*

Thanks for reading,
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...