OOTD | Khaki X Glorified Bathrobe






I've been longing to shoot this outfit for you guys!
Everyone loved the khaki dress I featured in a recent 'new in' on the blog and I'm just now getting round to shooting an outfit.

You guys know me, I am queen of smart-casual, in my eyes, trainers go with everything!

I love how easy this dress is to wear, can be dressed up or down, it's pretty short so going without tights, might be more of a Spring thing.
I'm only 5ft3 so you can imagine how short it would be on the average person!

Keeping with the tones, I threw my favourite winter coat on and voila!
I swear guys, this coat is the best, it's basically a glorified bathrobe haha but I'm telling you, you literally only need to wear a layer and bob's your uncle.
I love how it's not your standard 'camel coat' or 'parka'!


I'm wearing

PRIMARK Knitted Dress
BERSHKA Coat
NEW LOOK Faux Fur Headband
PRIMARK Weekender Bag
JD SPORTS Puma Suedes
THE WATCH HUT Casio Watch*


Take care,
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...