OOTD | Neutrals







Quick OOTD for you guys!

I've been loving this Bershka leather jacket, it's just so beautiful. Love the simplicity plus the detail and hardware, it just ties in all together so well.

I'm all for wearing casual clothing and throwing on a jacket or pair of shoes to jazz it up a bit.
I'm pretty lazy so this is an easy way of adding "effort" to the outfit!

It's obviously Winter now so adding those extra layers is essential, whether it be a fur gilet or a nice, big scarf.

These ankle grazers are probably my favourite jeans right now, how ever cold it gets, I don't think I'll be giving these up until Summer. 
There's an awkwardly placed rip by the front right pocket and I always seem to find my hand in there, I'm telling you,  people must think, what the hell? Lol 
But anyway, they're from Primark and they fit great and not to mention, super comfortable. If you're a fan of ripped jeans, definitely try and get your mitts on them!


I'm wearing

PRIMARK Polo Neck
PRIMARK Ripped Ankle Grazers
Bershka Leather Jacket (alternative)
SELECT Loafers (alternative)
CASIO Watch via The Watch Hut


Thanks for reading guys,
Jesslyn

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...