NEW IN | Black Friday Purchases







Black Friday has long gone and in the space of 3 weeks, uni absolutely took over my life.
Don't get me wrong, I was waiting for a package that only came yesterday so I guess that was delaying the whole haul in general.
Nevertheless, my bits arrived and I'm finally free from uni deadlines so I'm back to blogging regularly.

Black Friday is everyone's incentive to shop and I guess that's when the real Christmas shopping starts.

First off, I stocked up on skincare bits.
My Derma Center was offering 40% off La Roche Posay, so it was a great opportunity to get my hands on some stuff.
I originally ordered the 3 - Step Anti Blemish System and then they kindly sent me a bunch of samples which I was super happy about. I love me some LRP!

Next are these cute gloves I got from New Look. I spotted them ages ago but never purchased them for reasons I cannot remember. However when BF came around, it came back to mind. They were £2.99 which I know was a reduction from around £8. So great bargain and worth the accidental wait, I guess haha!

I popped into Cass Art and saw that they were doing half price on Promarkers.
Umm, hell yeah!
Promarkers are so expensive and more than half price off is a massive deal!

Lastly are some bits from Superdrug, there wasn't really sales going on, on anything I wanted.
So I picked up some bits I wanted to repurchase, the Superdrug Hand and Nail Hand Cream and the Collection Sheer Loose Powder in Translucent, both great products that I refuse to stop repurchasing.

I also picked up some new bits from Make Up Revolution, a matte liquid lipstick, Salvation Velvet Lip Lacquer in Velvet Black Heart, which I absolutely love so far and have got a handful of compliments from wearing it the other day. Review coming soon!
Plus, an atomic lipstick, in Make It Right, love how dark it is, haven't tried it yet but soon will.

So that was my mini purchase list, mostly repurchases but getting a deal is always great, especially on essentials like skincare.

I know I've been MIA for a bit so do let me know how you're all getting on and if there's an Christmas related posts you'd like to see!

Thanks for reading and stay tunes guys,
Jesslyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...