Craving for Change



It's always this time of the year that you crave change and usually quite drastic ones.
Everyone wants to go into the new year feeling refreshed, new and why not? 

I recently had a look at pictures where I had my hair way shorter and instantly wanted to go short again. Not for now but for the new year haha
So strange that you can actually think like this!

I loved my hair short, it was so different for me, I felt all brand new. 
Whilst in the process of moving house for Christmas/New Year (I know, crazy!), it's inevitable for me to feel like wanting to start afresh.

I'm always nervous about change but there's a thrill I get from it, whether it's starting uni or just completely changing my hairstyle. 
Some people hate change but change is good sometimes and it's so refreshing, especially around this time of the year.

Just some random thoughts, I don't know what you guys think!

Do you like like change or crave a different atmosphere and environment?
Or is it just this time of the year?
I'd love to know!

Take care, 
Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...