What's New In Jess' . . . Closet | feat. LOVE & Topshop


Hey guys, 

Long time, no blog. I'd been hit by bloggers' block and just didn't know what to put up, obviously I wouldn't want to put any old posts, so I just took a mini break. During that 'mini break', I've been designing my final collection for college which has really inspired me and brought out the creative side of me.

As you can see, I've not being shopping as much as I usually do. I'm trying to save up for birthday in summer and also trying to prove to my mum that I can earn money and save it. So little, old me has been saving up, yes I have and I'll be treating myself every now and then and sharing with you guys of course.

Fortnightly, I'm treating myself to a nail treatment, I love acrylic nails so I've begun a new addiction, from now until forever (slight exaggeration!) I'll be getting them done. I'll probably blog my new set each time, at the moment I'm not happy with the set I have so when I get them fixed, I'll definitely show you guys.

Onto the post. . . 







So first up is this amazing sleeveless boyfriend jacket from LOVE. I originally had my eyes on the powder blue one but it sold out so quickly, I didn't even get a chance so I opted for the gingham one. Being a not so girly dresser, boyfriend jackets, jeans, shoes, coats are all up my alley, I love anything that doesn't look too feminine and girly. This jacket is a such a staple Spring piece, I just couldn't go without. 

I especially love the length, just past the knee, you can also get away with it being a dress if you chuck a belt on top. I cannot wait for the weather to warm so I can wear my Spring clothes!







Well, you can't see the excitement on my face but I was pretty excited to show you guys my new shoes. NEW SHOES! 
I've been eyeing up these beauties for quite some time, they even made it into my monthly lust lists. I really wanted them and I got them. The fact that they were only £20 made me want them even more, I managed to get them for £18 thanks to student discount. I love these skater shoes, they're different to what I normally wear which is boyish trainers. So, I'm definitely excited to bring these out the pile during S/S. I'm a bit apprehensive to wear them now because I don't want the rain to ruin the fur!

So those are the two new bits in my closet, I hope you guys like 'em, I love them!

Thanks for reading, 
Jesslyn xoxo


Don't forget to follow my other social networks, frequent updates and I'm up for a chat anytime!
Email : fashionsquash96@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I love your shoes especially the texture of them <3
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, they're amazing but hard to break in!

      Delete
  2. Amazing sleeveless jacket and shoes! I think all bloggers have suffered from writer block, especially when your are busy with a lot of things.

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, it's been really hard, struggling to be motivated, hopefully the feeling will pass soon!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...