OOTD | Can't Be Bothered






T-Shirt H&M | Hoodie Punky Fish | Leather Jacket River Island (old) | Joggers Adidas 
 Trainers Nike Satires | Bag Primark | Necklaces Primark

Hello!

Just like the title says, I cannot be bothered!

As a fashion and beauty blogger, there's this expectation to be dressed to a certain standard or have your hair and make up perfect. I'm the complete opposite, you guys all catch me on a good day haha

I went to college in this outfit and I felt so good, I felt free. My hair has been out for over a week and I'm loving it, I'm learning how to look after my hair better and it's definitely getting healthier (post soon!)

I made it my mission to get some new tracksuits, hoodies and joggers to wear out, just so on those lazy days, I could just throw them on.
As college is coming to a point where I just can't be asked to look good all the time, I know it would be a great relief to have things I can throw on. Goodbye jeans! 

With this outfit (can I call it an outfit?) I just chucked on my new joggers, found a stretch top, threw on my hoodie and picked between the leather jacket and the quilted Primark jacket. I wore 2 necklaces to give the 'look' some thought.

No outfit of mine would be complete without a pair of trainers so I threw on a pair that looked best and left my house and surprise, surprise, I wasn't rushing to the bus stop. I wonder why!

What are your 'can't be bothered' outfits like? I'd love to know, share the laziness!

Hope you're all well, 

Jesslyn xo

2 comments:

  1. Your skin looks flawless! What foundation do you use?
    I have the same hoodie as you haha :) x


    Angi~
    iidifferentworlds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been working on keeping my skin clear! I mix the Revlon Color Stay and the Maybelline Pure Mineral Liquid Foundation, I have to mix because I'm a weird shade during the winter and haha it's my favourite hoodie, so comfortable!

      xo

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...