Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara Review





Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara buy here

Hey guys, 

Feels like it's been a while, I think it's because I've been doing so much and haven't had time to actually sit down and chill. 
Sitting with my laptop, watching TV, eating my pasta is probably the most relaxing thing I've done in 2 weeks, I'm so relaxed that I have one slippers on and the other off, my hair all over the place and sitting in a very awkward position but I'm ever so relaxed. 

Before this turns into a life update, I'm going to get on with the post. I have a beauty review for you all today, as you can see, it's a mascara review.
I got the Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara in a Rimmel London goodie bag at Clothes Show Live last December. 
I'm never on the hunt for a mascara unless I've run out so I was quite excited to test out a new mascara.
I've only started using it recently, my sister's in love with it but I wouldn't say it's one of my holy grail products.

Whenever I've finished applying it all I can think is Twiggy. The mascara is supposed to be a time travel back to the 60's and I must say I'm not really a huge fan.
I hate clumpy eyelashes, Rimmel claim that this mascara doesn't clump the eyelashes together but that's a lie (unless I'm not applying it properly?) No matter how hard I try to make sure they don't clump, the brush just forces the clumpiness, if that's a word.

I'd say the advantages of this mascara is that it really lengthens the lashes and gives them great volume. That is the only great thing about this mascara.

Depending on what you look for in a mascara, I wouldn't want anyone to recommend this mascara to me.
Clumpy, spider eyelashes don't appeal to me at all, I'll probably be giving this mascara to my sister to enjoy.
I'm glad I didn't pay for it!

Sorry Rimmel, this ain't a winner!
Have you guys tested out this mascara? Yes? No? Did you like?
Let me know and thanks for reading!

Jesslyn

4 comments:

  1. Well, your eyelashes really look longer, but I don't like either when they are clumpy. Anyway, you look great!

    Jasmine xx
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hate clumpy lashes, makes me look like I rushed my make up haha xo

      Delete
  2. Aww thats a shame you didnt get on with it I prefer the original sandaleyes! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoww, can't love everything eh? and oo I havent tried it! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...