What's New In Jess' . . . Closet | feat. LOVE


Hey my lovelies!

Part 3 of my haul!
As you guys can see, the amazing girls at LOVE have seen my address pop up once again on their system.
LOVE is probably my favourite brand at the moment, they have such lovely pieces on their websites.

Not being able to resist, I saw 2 pieces I needed in my Spring wardrobe and couldn't close the tab until I'd purchased both items.




So first is a playsuit. My wardrobe isn't bursting with colours so I thought why not get a bright yellow one instead of a black one. I love the diamond cut out on the back, I don't have many pieces in my wardrobe that are backless or cut out but this playsuit is definitely a start. I love the culottes style too, looks so summery and free. It's currently on sale for £10 so snap it up before it goes!




LOVE Baroque Print Cut Out Arm Kimono*

Going to give you guys a moment to admire this amazing print . . .

. . . alright, stop looking! haha!
When I tell you this kimono was only £10, you'll probably not read the rest of this post and go and purchase it. I'm not a fan of prints but I couldn't pass up this beautiful kimono, I love the colour contrast, the scale of the print, everything! It has a cut out in the arm which also drew me in because it was so unusual. It's very flattering and I can't wait to wear it out.

Thanks again LOVE, I'd really recommend everyone to check out their sale, they always have amazing things in the sale, pieces you wouldn't think would be in the sale, discounted to tempting prices!

Definitely have a look through, you never know and thanks for reading!

Jesslyn x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit!! I am loving your playsuit.. Such a stunning colour for the spring time! PERFECT :)
    Lovely post!
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's definitely going to be one of my favourite pieces this spring/summer! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Thank you, really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...