OOTD | The Wallace Collection

Hello guys, 

I've got a double whammy for you all today! An OOTD and loads (loads!) of picture from a museum trip.

Being a college student means being dragged on a boring trips to the museum (or the inside of John Lewis to stare at the Olympic stadium, yes). 
However, we hardly go on any trips so being told by my tutor that were going on a trip to The Wallace Collection, me and my best friend were extreeeeeeemely excited.

Woke up that morning and I couldn't be bothered to get dressed so I thought a pinafore would be best.
I threw a hoodie on, I love my hoodies, they are probably one of the most worn things in my wardrobe.

My outfit was pretty black for a sunny Spring day but what can I do, the clouds looked quite grey as I was getting ready and then it brightened up towards lunch. Always the way in Britain.






Hoodie Nike | Pinafore New Look | Aviator Jacket Primark | Bag Peacocks | Watch eBay 
Shoes Nike Satire

Here are half of the pictures I took, I took loads! I thought I'd find museum trip quite fun and inspiring.
The Wallace Collection is a must see! 'It's behind Selfridges, Oxford Street' my teacher kept on saying, so I'm guessing that's exactly where it is. 
There are so many things I saw that I wanted to take home and put in my bedroom. I must've said 'wouldn't you want that in your bedroom?' about a million times!








The chair I naughtily sat on!


I love to put my earrings in this!















Hope you guys enjoyed my OOTD and museum trip pictures!

Thanks for reading,

Jesslyn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...