Knee Highs





This weather has got us British people so confused, one day it's sunny and everyone gets excited that Summer is coming and then the next day, it's firing down with hailstones. 
With the unpredictable weather comes unpredictable outfits, one day you get a Summer OOTD and then next you get a Winter one, I'd call this one a transitional outfit though.

A while back I mentioned the struggle of finding knee high boots when you're 5ft3 and tiny but I eventually found a pair I could get away with and them being reduced from £35 to £17.99, I could hardly say no!

Pretty easy outfit, I love jumper dresses, they're simple to style, can be dressed up with some heels or dressed down with some kicks, just depends on the mood, weather or where you're going.

I do hope the weather warms up soon because I need to wear all the midi dresses I've bought! The years going so fast so hopefully the weather can catch up.


I'm wearing

PRIMARK Jumper
NEW LOOK Knee High Boots (Out of stock but check store for availability)

Thanks for reading guys,
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...