NEW IN | Knee High Boots


Remember when I was banging on about getting some good boots, for my petite self?
Well, your girl managed to get a pair!
Just a casual stroll through New Look and I spotted them, last pair, at the back of the rack, in my size. Luck or what?

Even better was that they were on sale for only £17 reduced from £34.99!

I'm not sure if they have sizes left in stock online but definitely check out your local store for the last hanging pair.
I've worn them a few times and they feel alright, the heel is definitely not high and it's chunky so it adds to the comfort.
You'll probably see these a few times before Summer really hits the UK.

What bargains have you picked up recently? I'd love to know!

Take care,
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...