Comfy with the Madden's




Hey guys,  

This post is long overdue so let's just crack on!
I bought these Steve Madden Espadrilles a while back (2 months ago to be exact!) and I think it's time I debuted them in an OOTD. I mentioned that they were a bit of a sore break in but after the first wear or so, they're absolutely fine!
I love them, they're such easy shoes to throw on, especially as Summer seems to be creeping up on us in the UK, wearing it with some ripped jeans and a bomber or a cute dress will be the bomb-diggity.

I'm a huge knit fan and this khaki mohair jumper is life but hella itchy! Regardless of the itch, I always chuck it on.
I've had so many compliments on my Bershka biker trousers, they fit amazing, I'm someone that always has a problem with fit (I'm petite lol) and these fit so snug and not to mention, they're super comfortable!

So that's it really, a pretty neutral outfit, new bits and bobs for you guys to see. I know I've been MIA for a bit due to uni taking over my life but I'm done with second year and I have all the time in the world to go to the gym and blog.
I'll definitely do a 'second year at uni experience' post as it was so different to my first and I'll definitely be showing you guys my final pieces too so stay tuned!


I'm wearing

PRIMARK Jumper
BERSHKA Basic Biker Trousers
STEVE MADDEN Espadrilles

Thanks for reading,
Jesslyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...