What's New in Jess . . . Make Up Drawers? | eBay brushes #2






Hey guys!

I'm a huge eBay lover, I love finding amazing bits on there and for ridiculously cheap prices.
Make up brushes are my favourite things to buy on eBay, they're cheap, there's a wide variety and they're great quality.
Definitely check out my first eBay brushes review, nothing but good things to say!

Onto the post!

I went ahead and purchased two new brushes on eBay, I really wanted a tapered and angled blending brush so I did a quick search and found them.
They arrived at the same time and pretty fast considering it was coming from China!

The tapered brush was £1.49 and the angled blending one was 99p!
These are incredibly cheap and I can tell you guys, they are such good quality, when they arrived, they were super soft and still are.
I'd say they're on the same level or even higher than the Real Techniques brushes and that's saying something.

I'd recommend these brushes to anyone on a budget or anyone that wants to quickly build up a brush collection! Keep a look out for a full review!

Thanks for reading,
Jesslyn 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too, you can never go wrong! They're so cheap, you never feel guilty for buying a new brush! x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...