What's New In Jess' . . . Closet? | Primark Basics


Hey guys,

Mini haul for you guys!
As I've said in previous posts, I've been loving Primark at the moment however right above, all you see is black!
Everyone needs a few new basics in the wardrobe whether it be a white vest top or a grey cami or a black tee, you always need them.

This time I headed into Primark to look for a white crop top (that I didn't find) that I would wear for my birthday. I ended up not buying the crop top and picking up these two babies.
I saw a grey one too but I was on my way to college and didn't want to carry too much. I will go back for the grey tee!
My style is changing and I'm loving the basic look so these are basically contributing to my new style.

The boyfriend tee was £3 which is ridiculously cheap and this is why you have to love Primark. I definitely wasn't putting this down once I picked it up. I know it's just a black tee and it's nothing to get excited about but I'm already planning outfits in my head. It's such a versatile piece and can be worn with everything.

Second piece is the vest top. It's not really a vest top, it has really deep armholes so you've got to wear a bralet, bandeau or a crop top underneath.
It was only £4, again, a bargain. I love the racer back, very flattering, also because part of your back and ribs shows along with the deep armholes.
I really like this top, it will definitely look amazing with my high waisted jeans, tucked in and with my birkenstocks.

So that's my little basics haul, have you picked up any basics from Primark lately?
Let me know, I'm definitely taking another trip soon!

Thanks for reading, 
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...