Interning with Jylle Navarro | Day 1






 

Hi guys, 

If you all saw me getting excited yesterday on Twitter, you'd know that I bagged myself a little Summer internship!

I'm going to be interning with Jylle Navarro, she's an amazing knitwear designer based in London.

I love her studio, so inspiring and definitely a space where you can disappear and be in your own little world.
Well, this is going to be my third home for the Summer and I'm super excited.

For the first day, I was weaving, pretty simple but you always learn something new even if it's simple and you've done it before. It also seemed to be a little bit of a challenge with acrylic nails on but by the end, I figured out the best way to do it.

It's really fun to be working for a designer, I aspire to be one and it's really cool to see the process from start to finish!
I'll definitely try and take more pictures, it completely slipped my mind to actually take pictures!

Make sure you guys show Jylle some love and like her Facebook page and follow her on Twitter!

Thanks for reading,
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...