Joggers x Heels Combo




Joggers. jogging bottoms, tracksuit bottoms, whatever you call them, aren't usually an item you'd associate with heels. I didn't until I started seeing it on IG and I actually liked the look.
Me being that girl that loves comfort, I was pretty excited to switch up the kicks for some heels so here we are.
I found these joggers, they're pretty basic, the whole outfit is laid back and casual to be honest, it's the heels that amp it up.
I think this kind of outfit is great for lunch dates, you want to look cute and sassy but still chill.
I quite like it, on the hunt for some camo joggers now, I'm in my element!

What do you guys think about the joggers and heels combo? Yay or nay?

I'm wearing 

PRIMARK Top & Joggers
TOPSHOP Leather Jacket
TRUFFLE Heels

Take care,
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...