Get Your Summer On





Finally! The UK is seeing some sunshine, being a Summer baby, I always look forward to whipping out the Summer gear and flaunting some skin. You know, get some Vitamin D!
I like to keep it simple, jumpsuits, dresses, playsuits, things you can easily throw on and keep cool whilst doing so. 
The only tricky thing about wearing all in ones is using public toilets. . . 
Basic, stretchy midi dresses are a must-have in Summer, they're easily styled or not styled at all, just throw them on and go. I'm a trainers or Birkenstocks fan so pretty easy, not too much thought put into it.
I've only got a few weeks left of Summer before I start my placement year, my hustle and grind year before I complete the last year of my degree. I'm looking forward to it, I've been on a Summer break for about 4 months so I'm pretty much ready to get back into routine. 
However, I'll keep you guys updated on all that when the time comes, for now, I'm just going to enjoy the rest of my Summer!


I'm wearing

PRIMARK Midi Dress
ADIDAS Cap
ADIDAS Superstars

Take care,
Jesslyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...