OOTD | Epitome of Winter Dress Up








Winter is catching up to us and I hope you've all brought out your winter gear!
I'm a huge knitwear and jackets/coats person so I always look forward to A/W. 


This outfit is the epitome of my style during Winter, when I want to dress up. I'm not a huge fan of dresses and skirts so a good knit, bad-boy jeans and some killer heels is my way forward.

I love texture too and this jumper screams it, the detail is amazing, subtle but a statement!

If you're thinking, "Girl, I need more layers!", then you could easily throw on a fur gilet or a banging leather jacket to give yourself that extra stylish layer.

P.S I lurveeee this gold box clutch, it was a birthday gift and I love how simple it is and how it adds that elegant detail to such a casual outfit.


I'm wearing:

MATALAN Jumper
PRIMARK Ripped Ankle Grazers
(ALTERNATIVELace Up Heels
NEW LOOK Box Clutch


(Just a mini update for you guys, I'm currently in the process of moving house and it's all a bit hectic but I'll definitely try and stay consistent with the blog. Follow me on my other socials too, especially Snapchat (jsln_rbt) as I'm active on those!)


Hope you're all well, 
Jess

6 comments:

  1. where exactly are the heels from babe, I prefer them to the alternative ones on miss guided x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, I've just updated the link to the exact pair! x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous look, especially love the jumper! Matalan have some lovely pieces in right now :)

    www.typicalamy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I've been getting most of my knits from there now!

      Thanks for commenting :) x

      Delete
  3. Your shoes are everything! I love it! Is it from online avenue?

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Nah they were from a random shoe shop local to me but I've just managed to find them online and updated the link to the exact pair x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...