OOTD | All Black Friday ft Boohoo









Christmas is fast approaching and with that comes shopping and one of the craziest shopping days of the year, Black Friday.
 Shops around the world introduce crazy deals for the day and consumers go crazy, shopping, literally.
I've seen some outrageous things over the years that people do, just for the sake of deals!
I, for one, will stick to Cyber Monday haha

However, Black Friday cannot go unnoticed and Boohoo invited me to celebrate the day with them by putting together an all black outfit!


I picked out this amazing scuba co-ord with a plunging bralet and a midi skirt. I don't usually wear body cons but I thought I'd try something different.
It fits like a glove, I got it in a size 6 so it definitely would fit nice on the top and the bottom.
I usually have fit issues when it comes to co-ords so I always size down.

I also picked out a faux fur gilet,  I've been on the hunt for one for ages and I just thought it would look great with the co-ord so why not! I got it in a size 8 because I wanted it more fitted instead of oversized, I still manage to wear it with another jacket underneath and with my knits so that's a plus.

 Accessorised with my faux fur headband and Armani tote, I clearly loved the all black look.
If you're thinking, "WHERE are your layers Jess, it's Winter?!" Don't worry,  throwing on a leather jacket before the gilet is perfectly fine haha

 I'm wearing

BOOHOO Co-Ord Set*
NEW LOOK Faux Fur Headband
THE WATCH HUT Casio Watch
JD SPORTS Puma Suedes
Armani Tote Bag

Definitely have a browse on Boohoo, they have some amazing pieces in at the moment!

Take care,
Jesslyn


*gifted to me as part of the Boohoo All Black Friday campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...