OOTD | Before the Transition




Primark Polo Jumper | Primark High Waisted Jeans | Bershka Coat 
 Converse All Star High Tops | Calvin Klein Tote Bag

Hey guys,

It's been a while since my last OOTD, my outfits have been  pretty simple because it's that time of the year where you're transitioning and your wardrobe needs a refresh.

I was on a bowling date with the bestie so I kept it basic, the sun was out but the wind was ridiculous so a coat and a beanie was a must. 

I'm in love with my new CK tote bag, it goes with everything, it's now become an everyday essential. I love a bag that can fit everything in, especially my DSLR.

My Converses are a new purchases and I love the fact that I got them all black, I've been wearing them non-stop.
If you're not a trainers person, I'd recommend a pair of Converses!

That's my OOTD for today, I'm looking forward to Spring and injecting some colour into my wardrobe.
What are you guys looking forward to wearing this S/S? I'd love to know, a girl needs to go shopping!

Take care,
Jesslyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...