NEW NAILS | Muted Tones




Hi guys,

I feel like I've been changing my nails without showing you, I've changed them a few times but they've been pretty simple and boring so I didn't really bother.
I really liked these set of nails so I definitely had to get it on the blog.

I've been staying within my comfort zone and sticking to my muted tones, I love neutral nails cause I don't feel weird when wearing coloured outfits.

I can't remember the name of this nail polish which is so annoying because I always try and remember. It's by O.P.I so I'll leave the links below to colours that I think it could be.
But anyway, it's grey with a purple undertone which I love 'cause I lurveee me a lil' bit o' purple.

I'm getting them done again soon, I'm actually getting them cut down shorter, I'm tired of long nails so now would be a great time to cut them down before my birthday.

What do you guys think?
Do you prefer bright colours on the nails or muted tones and nudes? I'm clearly the latter!

Possible Nail Shades:

I hope you're all well and enjoying the bank holiday! 

Take care,
Jesslyn 

2 comments:

  1. Aghh I love them. Such a pretty colour, very Kylie Jenner-esk :) I'm really loving pastel colours for my nails recently x :)

    Caitriona | Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And definitely, they always look great on the nails, even though I love my black and navy nails still haha x

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...