2019.




We are here again. January.

Time really does fly, we say it every year, it's like the years go by quicker and quicker.
2018 was a roller coaster year for me, at the start I was working as a Salon Receptionist and towards Spring, I felt it was best to leave my job to focus on my health. I was physically and mentally drained and needed a fresh start.
After leaving my job (and feeling super relieved), I felt it was time to embark on my entrepreneurial journey and I started offering Pattern Cutting workshops and Kids Fashion Design workshops. I love to teach so to me, I was fulfilling a dream of mine to be able to share my knowledge.


Around Summer, right after my birthday, I caught pneumonia and was admitted into hospital where they also found a blood clot in my lungs. I am so thankful my GP made the executive decision to send me to A&E because I may not have been here today if I stayed home to fight the chest infection myself.

After fighting and fighting and spending my whole Summer recovering, I slowly got back into my gym routine, gained my weight back (I was around 47kg when I was in hospital) and was mentally better. 

I've been working on my independent fashion school (House of AKUNNA Fashion School) throughout Autumn/Winter and trying to build up my clientele and online presence which has been going great. I also introduced eBooks and video tutorials in 2018, my students are loving them and I am planning to make that the forefront.

I am so looking forward to 2019, I'm taking my working-from-home life and shifting it into an office, it's much needed and I'm super excited. I used the ending of 2018 to plan myself and I am already implementing my plans, I couldn't wait haha
I'm trying to establish a new morning routine, be more productive and focus on building my businesses, when I've got myself on track, I'll update you guys!

Take care and Happy New Year! Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...