Short Hair Club


A change was needed so a change happened. You guys know I was longing to switch up my hair and not just a little switch. I wanted a statement hairstyle, something that would make everyone say 'wow Jess, I didn't even realise that was you!' 
I accomplished that with this hairstyle, my long curly hair given up for this amazing pixie cut. I'm a huge fan of wigs and weaves so doing a switch up like this didn't hurt me or my hair. I'm never scared to try a new hair do because I know that after 2 weeks, I could be rocking something completely fresh.

I've had some amazing compliments on my hair and it's warmed me up inside. I'm back to uni and it's my last year so creating a look is my challenge this year. By the time I've put my collection out there, I want my style to have been and be a statement. I'm quite a lazy dresser, same with my hair so I definitely want to make more of an effort.
Trust me, you guys are going to see all the looks I'm coming with. my wardrobe has had a revamp.

What do you guys think of my new do? I'm loving it (short is so much easier to manage).

Take care,
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...