Jesslyn Robert | Faux Fur Gilet






There is this new found confidence when you wear something that you've designed, knowing you can sport something that you've worked on is such a good feeling.

As promised, I'm featuring some Jesslyn Robert pieces on FashionSquash. I never get round to shooting what I've designed and I think it's time that I did share that side of my life on here and make it a habit or a routine of shooting my garms.
I've made many a jacket and Winter is around the corner and I enjoy constructing jackets and coats so I'm looking forward to sharing them with you all.

I've kicked it off with something simple, a faux fur gilet. It was super quick to make and I'm surprised I hadn't made one sooner. I bought the fur a while ago, with not having a clue on what I'd use it for, I just loved the colour and the feel of it. Towards the end of the Summer, I said I'd use this fur because the fabric collection was becoming unbearable so with that, I produced a lovely gilet.

People have asked me if I could make them one and to be honest, I'd love to however I won't be mass producing. I'm a perfectionist so I really want all aspects on my brand to be up and ready to take on customers. If you really (really) want me to make you a fur gilet or anything else I post, just drop me an email at jesslyn_robert@hotmail.co.uk.



I'm wearing

SELECT Dress
JESSLYN ROBERT Faux Fur Gilet
LILYLULU Heels

Thanks for reading and I hope you're looking forward to it. Take care, Jess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...