Gone with the Wind





September is always the month that confuses us. We're preparing for Autumn wanting to whip the knits but we're still getting sunshine and humid days. Many of us probably aren't complaining, I mean who doesn't love good weather but most of you are back to work and those uniforms are not the one in the heat. School kids are feeling it right now, the blazer with the jumper underneath . . . torture!


I'm one of the lucky ones that can dress according to the weather, so if the sun's shining, best believe the toes are coming out. 
I'm surprised I didn't whip out this split tee earlier in the Summer but to be honest I've been in gym gear most of the Summer. I bought it online from Bershka back when I bought my camel biker jacket a while ago. Khaki is in still so why not throw it on, now Autumn is approaching, it'll be great for layering up too.

Are you one of the ones that can dress according to the weather or are you confused just wanting to whip out Winter boots? Let me know!


I'm wearing

BERSHKA Split Tee
PRIMARK Ripped Jeans | Bucket Hat | Sandals
CALVIN KLEIN Tote Bag
THE WATCH HUT Casio Watch


Take care,
Jesslyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...