NEW IN | Steve Madden Espadrilles





If you know me and know me well, shoes are my everything along with jackets and I can never have too many.
Whenever there is a chance to buy shoes, I jump at it, bad I know but I can't help it!

I always shows you guys what trainers I've bought (because that's what I buy 90% of the time) however it's nice to see a change on the feet especially now as it's hitting Spring; here in the UK.

I was actually on the hunt for some fancy flats for a club party, it wasn't a heels type of event so new shoes were to purchased to match my outfit, which is standard.
I searched for days on end and ending up halfway across London, the night before, in a House of Fraser trying on shoes that would potentially not be THE shoe.
These weren't the shoes actually, I originally wanted a gold pair and they did not fit for the life of me. I was so upset that a size 5 didn't fit. I asked for a 6, they didn't have any. I asked for a 7 (I was desperate lol) and they were massive. 
My brain was going into overload.
I looked around the Dune concession and saw these babies, quickly asked for a 5, whipped them on and voila! I said 'girl these are the shoes!', paid real quick and left.
I must say the lady on the Dune counter looked after me, I had running back and forth for the love of shoes lol most people would roll their eyes, huff and sigh but she didn't, not once and trust me, I was very grateful.
I digress.

These shoes are the bomb-diggity, the first wear is a bit of a sore one but once you've broken them, it's all good. They can be worn with more or less anything which is perfect now Summer is round the corner. The nude colour is *lovestruck emoji* and the glitter toecap adds that extra glamour!

To get a hold of them in the UK, it's best to go to a department store such as Selfridges or House of Fraser. They retail for £59 which I think is decent for suede plus I'm used to paying that for Nikes or whatever pair of kicks. Espadrilles are funny shoes so getting a hold of a comfy pair that are pretty also can be hard.

What do you guys think?! Love 'em or nah?

Hope you're all well,
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...