OOTD | Bershka Biker X Missguided Midi






You can never go wrong with a black midi dress. I've literally stocked up because you can never have too many and you always need a black dress to go somewhere. If you don't know what to wear, throw on a black dress, style it how you want and you're ready to go. I love how this Missguided one fits, I always struggle to find midis that fit me perfectly and also hem at the right place, this one does just that. It's pretty tight but not uncomfortable, tight so it fits right (lol).
But can we just talk about this camel biker jacket though!
I love Bershka because they never fail when it comes to jackets and coats, my last biker was from there and also my winter coat and I looveee them. I found this beauty online and it so happened to be in the sale £19.99 reduced from £59.99, can you believe it? I can't either. I didn't even think twice, I popped it in the basket with some other bits and it was mine. Just look at how beautiful the hardware is, can't go wrong with some good zips and buckles, against the camel as well, lawd!
I'd been looking for a jacket like this for ages and in this colour but they all seemed to be oversized and I wanted something more fitted and Bershka provided that plus I got a major bargain!
Paired with my snakeskin lace up heels, this outfit speaks for itself when you say less is more.


I'm wearing

MISSGUIDED via ASOS Dress
BERSHKA Biker Jacket
MISSGUIDED Heels

Take care,
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...