OOTD | The Bucket Hat






Hey guys,

Finally got round to shooting a OOTD, it's been tough out here, so much to do!
It's been so crazy, trying to settle into a new home along with going to uni and just keeping up with the daily activities and it just feels so good to sit down and properly blog.

I mentioned in a previous post that my sister had found a bucket I'd been hunting for.
I've been wearing it non-stop along with my Adidas cap, it's just such a chic but boyish thing to throw on and it fits in great with my style.

There's nothing more simple than putting on an oversized jumper dress, tights and trainers, so easy to do and especially when you're in a rush or don't know what to wear. 
Makes it even easier if it's all black!
Speaking of trainers, these are in fact new kicks that I'll be posting in a new in soon, they're Jordans but I'm not sure of the exact name at this given moment so stay tuned for all the details.

 Ooo, let me not forget about this amaaazingg tote bag I'm rocking!
It's actually in the Men's bag section on ASOS so it was literally by luck that I'd found it. I was looking for a bag that could fit an A3 sketchbook in for uni and trust me, it fits that and more.
Think I might do a review or a what's in my bag so you guys can get up close and personal with it!

I can't believe it's the end of February already, time is flying! By Easter, I'll be done with my second year of uni, it's just so crazy to me! 
I hope everyone is well and looking forward to Spring because it's literally around the corner haha


I'm wearing

PRIMARK Knit Dress
PRIMARK Leather Bucket Hat
JD SPORTS Jordan's (Junior)

Thanks for reading guys,
Jesslyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...