NEW IN | Jordan Deluxe Junior





Fresh kicks are my weakness especially when they're all black. I've been waiting for a pair of trainers to come out that I genuinely liked and there hadn't been much until saw these in-store. 
I don't actually own a pair of Jordan's so it felt a bit different on the feet compared to the standard Air Max or Superstar but of course, still very comfortable. I love the way the back of trainer dips at the back of my ankle, elongating my legs from behind.
I wore them in my last OOTD and I've realised that they look very heavy but they're really not, I'm just tiny so anything that is a high top looks heavy.
However, high tops are my favourite type of trainer so I'll wear them nonetheless!

These are the Jordan Deluxe, I'm a size 5 so Juniors is where you'll find these particular ones, I'm not sure if they sell them in Adult sizes but definitely have a look around on the JD Sports site.

You'll be seeing more these of course, let me know if there's anything in particular you want me to style it with!

Take care,
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...