Majorca Day 2
















Day 2!

We decided to go to the beach so we got up, nice and early and headed straight to breakfast for 8:30am.
Taking amazing pictures of the view and with the view was always a must in the mornings.

We caught a bus that cost  only 2 euros and we were on our way to Arenal beach!
The view was so beautiful, seeing the palm trees, sand, blue waters was just amazing.

 We spent the whole day there, dancing around in the water, laying in the sun, being approached by a million and one ladies selling watermelon, not cool at all!

We ate at a restaurant nearby called Restaurante Del Sol or Cafe Del Sol and we had lasagne and pizza. Obviously had to get one of my favourite cocktails, Tequila Sunrise, mm!

We headed back around 7pm just in time for dinner, changing outfits of course.
We wouldn't be fashion students if we didn't change at least once.

We always try and stay up for the entertainment but by 10pm we are literally sitting there like zombies haha
So that was it for Day 2, Day 3 coming shortly, more views for you guys !

Again, all my outfit details are below, I've tried my best to link everything!

Thanks for reading guys,
Jesslyn x



Bikini | eBay
Crochet Halter Top | AliExpress
Shorts | Primark
Head Chain | eBay

Halter Dress (old) | InLoveWithFashion*
Nude Sandals | Primark
Sunglasses | Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...