I'm going to Spain!


Yes, you read right, I'm going on holiday!
I'm so excited, this is the first time I'm travelling without family so it's going to be quite different.


I'm going with a close friend and we are literally going to Spain to relax and detox. When I tell you guys I need this holiday, I honestly do, I mean who doesn't?

I need some sun on this skin girl!

I'm going for 5 nights so I'll definitely do a photo diary and OOTD's for you guys.
I'm super excited you wouldn't even believe, I've been talking about it non stop for weeks so now it's getting closer, I've just been trying to get my stuff together.

Best believe, I have been shopping like crazy!

I've got posts scheduled for that week, I'm going at the end of June, so you guys won't be left hanging.

Is anyone else going on holiday? Are you going to be documenting your trip on your blog?
Leave your links below, I'd love to have a read!

Thanks for reading and stay tuned,
Jesslyn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...