OOTD | "The Stripey Red One"









Shirt | Primark High Waisted Jeans | Bershka Coat | Topshop Skaters | eBay Bag
(Can't remember where the hat's from!)

Hey guys,

I'm on a roll with OOTD's, I've come to realise that the amount of clothes I have is ridiculous and need to make a use out of them all.

So with that being said I've been putting different pieces together to make my excessive shopping worthwhile haha

Now, this shirt is something I'm always apprehensive to wear because I always get the 'is that a pajama top' look because of the stripes. 
However, when I do wear it and with the way I wear it, I always get compliments on it.

I've had it for a while now but it's never made it to the blog.
I just paired it with my light wash jeans and my bathrobe-esque coat.

I also haven't worn my skater shoes in ages so I dug them out. They're quite uncomfortable shoes and hard to break in but maybe it's because I'm used to trainers that have a moulded sole?
I don't know but I love the way they look haha

Again, I'm in a hat, lazy girl I know!

That's it for today, hope you're all liking my OOTD's, I know some people find it hard to style trainers so it's nice to help y'all out.

Take care guys,
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...