NEW NAILS





Hello my lovelies!

What a start to the week, I've been working like crazy, you wouldn't believe.
It's deadline month at uni and oh boy, all the work I've left until last minute is catching up on me. 
I've been dragging a suitcase around with me like a typical fashion student and I'm absolutely hating but I have no choice! *cries*

However, in the midst of all of this, I do find the time to get my nails done haha

I can't stand when my nails look crappy so when they're long overdue, it's such a relief to get them freshened up.

I love when my nails grow out because I love them long! These are my favourite set of nails in such a long time, I'm in love with them.
I asked my girl to change the shape from a square-ish shape to the 'coffin' or 'ballerina' shape.
I'm a huge fan of stilletto, pointy nails but sometimes it's nice to tone it down so this a step down.

I can't remember the last time I did a french tip design, it must be years!
I love it, I should do it more often, they're simple and clean looking. I actually had them airbrushed for the first time which I love the look of, I'm excited to see how long it will last.

I couldn't keep them too simple though, I had to throw in the leopard print haha

I've had quite a few compliments so I'm glad I'm not the only one that loves them, what do you guys think?
Favourite pair of nails so far or have any other set been your favourites?
I'd love to know what you think!

So that's my new set of nails guys!
Hope everyone's having a good start to the week.

Take care,
Jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I appreciate all feedback.
I always reply so make sure you check back!

If you need me to reply urgently, please email me @ fashionsquash96@gmail.com or tweet me @JesslynJuly.

Jesslyn xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...